Sr. Analyst Production FinanceApply NowApply Later Job ID 774145BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Feb. 11, 2021
Responsibilities:The Senior Analyst Production Finance will be responsible for:
- Manage third Party production companies’ budgets and payment schedules identifying milestones and deliverables.
- Code invoices, process payments, follow up production calendar and inform internal dept. the final production costs.
- Participate in creating production projects budget and forecast. Request and follow up development and production GL.
- Provide support to the producers and on air teams, in administrative procedures.
- Assist Marketing dept. in ancillary asset requests and deliveries
- Foster strong working relationships with each production company.
- Work closely with Network Content team
- Attend to the production company locations in order to be involved and follow up the production milestones.
- Assist Network Content team in achieving the highest editorial quality and production value.
- Participate to create and update an Original Productions rate card, as well as comparison with industry market.
- Responsible for weekly reports, including pipeline and visual Orig. Prod. tracker in LATAM, for Executives and internal departments.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you to be part of this story:
- 3 years of experience in financial or administrative positions.
- Experience on TV & Film Production Industry is exclusive.
Advanced level of English.
- SAP skills are appreciated.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.