Sr. Designer, DigitalApply Now Apply Later Job ID 759540BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Apr. 06, 2020
The Senior Social Media should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, layout techniques and experience in execution of digital projects from conception to production.
Ultimately, the role requires to ensure the design team promotes our brand by delivering high-quality pieces on tight deadlines.
Responsibilities:- In a “hands on” role, oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Review the work of junior designers to ensure high quality.
- Conceptualize and generate ideas to meet objectives, strategies and needs.
- Ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Manage collaboration with multiple teams, establishing workflows and developing creative work.
- Design high quality content across all relevant social and digital channels. Making sure the message is always clear, consistent and fresh for all target audiences.
- Work within established design guidelines and creating new ones.
- Have a very strong understanding of current digital and social media trends.
- Design social media resources including but not limited to memes, gifs, small animations, short videos, collateral materials and brand identity as needed.
- Produce mockups and graphics for pitch presentations.
- Skills in animation, motion graphics or video editing are a plus.
Basic Qualifications:- More than 5 years of experience in graphic design for digital platforms.
- Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Knowledge of user-centered design best practices, UX methodologies and website development best practices.
- Proficient knowledge with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, After FX).
Required Education- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Ilustator or equivalent
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.