Sr. Designer Sports, Creative ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 777522BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business ESPN Date posted Apr. 07, 2021
As a Sr. Designer you will be instrumental in pushing the boundaries of deliverables for Sports Team. In addition to the technical skills required, the ideal candidate will also provide leverage for visual storytelling and create 3D graphics and animations.
- Create high quality motion content and assets for social media.
- Develop animations, renders and video editing for a vast array of social media and digital projects contemplating different formats.
- Translate high-level designs and illustrations from other teams through motion graphics and animation videos and adding value to creative ideas and concepts.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of other multimedia content creators, from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
- At least 5 years of experience in similar positions.
- Experience in motion graphics and animation is required.
- Experience working with interdisciplinary creative teams.
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
- Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
- Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners.
- Solid Knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Expertise in Adobe, preferably with experience in creating and using expressions to achieve innovative designs and effects. • Advanced knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Experience using Autodesk’s Maya to create 4D models, textures, lightning, rigging and animations is a big plus.
- Deep understanding of the principles of animation and their application towards creating effective motion design.
- Advanced level of English.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
Working at ESPN is unlike anything else. That’s because we’re always finding new ways to interact with fans – however and wherever they connect with sports. Every day we’re doing things that no one has done, all in a dynamic culture where we defy odds and continuously outdo ourselves. When you have the latest technology, game-changing ideas and world-class talent on your team, every day is extraordinary.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call ESPN.