Sr. Digital Motion Graphics DesignerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 761579BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted May. 21, 2020
Our Senior Motion Graphics Designer will be instrumental in pushing the boundaries of deliverables for the Social Media & Digital Team. In addition to the technical skills required, the ideal candidate will also provide leverage for visual storytelling and create 3D graphics and animations.
- Create high quality motion content and assets for social media.
- Develop animations, renders and video editing for a vast array of social media and digital projects contemplating different formats.
- Translate high-level designs and illustrations from other teams through motion graphics and animation videos and adding value to creative ideas and concepts.
- Work independently and collaboratively with a cross-functional team of other multimedia content creators, from the earliest stages of a project through completion.
- Provide aid in projects requiring title animations, logo animation, compositing and motion tracking.
- Assist with training exercises and mentoring to support the professional development of junior multimedia content creators.
- Responsible for technical aspects of video and final output for social media projects.
- Advanced level of english.
- Expert knowledge of Adobe After Effects, preferably with experience in creating and using expressions to achieve innovative designs and effects.
- Experience using Autodesk’s Maya to create 3D models, textures, lightning, rigging and animations is a big plus.
- Acutely familiar in other Adobe CC software (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, etc).
- Deep understanding of the principles of animation and their application towards creating effective motion design
- Solid experience in this role or similar ones.
- Degree in Graphic Design or related careers.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.