Sr Finance Analyst SportsApply NowApply Later Job ID 789347BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted May 03, 2021
Responsibilities:• Prepare management reporting and provide analysis related to the Company's costs for the Sports Business; for the Operations/Marketing/Indirect Production Costs areas; for the company's decision making.
• Collaborate in the different Accounting closings of the company (Quarterly/Annual), in terms of reporting and variance analysis.
• Handling of large volumes of information for subsequent consolidation and analysis.
• Creation, analysis and reporting of the company's Annual Budget for the Sports area, as well as the different quarterly and 5YP forecasts.
• Relationship and contact with the different internal/external areas/management of the company.
• Assist in the preparation of analysis and presentation material for management.
Basic Qualifications:• Possess at least 3 years of experience in finance or accounting roles.
• Advanced knowledge level of English both oral and written.
• Expertise in Microsoft Excel is a must.
• Well-developed interpersonal skills – ability to build relationships and interact with strategic areas/suppliers external to the company.
• Dynamic/Proactive attitude with the ability to adapt quickly to the different situations of changes that the company may present.
• Team player.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.