Sr. Graphic DesignerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 761578BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted May. 21, 2020
The Sr. Graphic Designer will deliver high quality assets for all digital platforms, helping reach target audiences with a consistent and fresh message. Also, in a hands-on role, overseeing projects and ensuring the team meets tight deadlines. An Integral part of our in-house digital creative team which will help raise the quality and meet strategic goals.
- Oversee projects from concept to completion.
- Review the work of junior designers to ensure high quality.
- Conceptualize and generate ideas to meet objectives, strategies and needs.
- Develop Branding, logos and identification marks for content on Digital Platforms.
- Ensure consistency of brand storytelling and creative across digital customer touch points.
- Design high quality content across all relevant social and digital channels. Making sure the message is always clear, consistent and fresh for all target audiences.
- Manage collaboration with multiple teams, establishing workflows and developing creative work.
- At least 4 years of Graphic Designer.
- Vast knowledge of fundamental digital design principles that affect typography, composition, color, use of space and hierarchy of information.
- Strong visual sense with an understanding of video and design principles for mobile and social-first content.
- Solid experience in brand and logo development.
- Comfortable in fast-paced, deadline-driven environment and able to manage priorities well.
- Passionate on creating excellent design work, motivated to share and learn with your design team, and driven to improve.
- Knowledge of user-centered design best practices and UX methodologies is a plus.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and strong time-management skills.
- Highly collaborative, flexible, and ready to work with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Strong communication and writing skills, experience with content strategy, and understanding marketing business goals.
- Thrives working in iterative environments, across teams and synthesize feedback from multiple teams/owners.
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design.
- Advanced level of English.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.