Supervisor, Content AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 995947BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 22, 2022
- Star+ content performance: Reporting, visualization & insights delivery. Coordinate deep analysis regarding properties and original productions in order to maximize consumption levels.
- Series and Movies streaming analysis: Deep understanding, reporting and insights delivery of live streaming audiences & performance of content.
- Partner closely with business stakeholders (Marketing, Acquisitions and DTC Programing) to identify and unlock opportunities to improve content performance within the Star+ platform.
- Lead periodic presentations and meetings, focused on actionable insights and data-driven decisions.
- Keep on track key streaming and digital consumption metrics able to perform deep understanding of content consumption.
- Track multi-platform audience evolution in the marketplace and Keep up-to-date with industry changes, case studies and promoting proactively market insights within the company.
- Bring effort to the constant improvement and development of new tools for analyzing data.
- Go beyond data reporting to analyze the "why" behind consumption.
- 4+ years' work experience analyzing large datasets (SQL knowledge is a must).
- Preferred 2+ years of hands-on media / content analytics (SVOD, OTT).
- Deep understanding of digital media consumption metrics.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Looker, Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Experience with Python/R or other statistical programming language.
- Advanced Level of Engilsh.
- Excellent time-management skills, ability to handle conflict, several priorities, deadlines & with ability to change gears as priorities change.
- Initiatives, proactivity & ability to work well with limited supervision (independent profile).
- Innovative thinking.
- Understanding of statistics (e.g., hypothesis testing, regression analysis, etc.).
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers and hire under equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, disability and gender identity. We foster a corporate culture of belonging and inclusiveness, which empowers our staff and company to thrive. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.