Supervisor, Data ArchitectApply NowApply Later Job ID 772551BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Date posted Feb. 18, 2021
In this role, the Supervisor Data Architect will be in charge of managing, monitoring and growing the current regional data ecosystem, its architecture, privacy and governance having as goals a high performance and quality TWDC’s data environment.
Responsibilities:The Supervisor Data Architect will be responsible for:
- Planning, setting up and launch of a global data pipeline from Direct-to-Consumer to the regional datalake.
- Working along global Direct-to-Consumer team on the Company technology strategy and tools.
- Managing and monitoring use, performance and costs of all different platforms and systems within the regional infrastructure.
- Evaluating new technologies to add to the current portfolio.
- Defining and managing our regional Data Governance.
- Controlling proper use over confidential data under TWDC’s global data privacy policies.
- Following TWDC’s security policies regarding platform and tools accesses.
- Defining uses and pipelines to all development lifecycle and environments (DEV, STG, PRD).
- Working along DevOps team to build orchestration and deploys pipelines.
- Building and managing standardized workflows for alerts, warnings and disaster recovery.
Basic Qualifications:What we need from you be part of this story:
- At least 2 years of experience as Data Architecture.
- Strong consultative skills and ability to influence.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Credible, proactive and trusted thought-partner who has built relationships and delivered results.
- Advanced knowledge in Cloud Platforms for Data Management (AWS and Snowflake are a plus).
- Solid knowledge in Infrastructure as Code, Orchestration Tools (Jenkins or similar) and GIT repositories.
- Knowledge in Programming and scripting (Python, Spark) and Database administration is a plus.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A..