Supervisor, Digital AccountApply Now Apply Later Job ID 753559BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Mar. 10, 2020
An Account Manager is responsible for stewarding digital advertising campaigns and relationships with top-tier customer accounts. This position collaborates closely with teams across Disney to ensure that our clients have comprehensive support and superior client service both pre and post-sale. The Account Manager understands our clients’ advertising priorities and strategies. Account Managers are also required to identify and troubleshoot any issues, and escalate accordingly, as well as demonstrate knowledge and understanding of our systems, tools, and processes.
- Responsible for coordinating the media running on ESPN digital platforms.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful execution of digital campaigns.
- Required to test and troubleshoot creative assets across Video, Mobile, and Desktop Display.
- Displays mastery of all Disney digital ad products and their capabilities.
- Consistently monitors and reviews campaigns to ensure proper pacing and performance.
- Assist clients and sales teams in the billing and reconciliation process.
- Provides superior client service.
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience working in digital media.
- Experience managing agency proposal templates for digital advertising clients.
- Experience compiling and analyzing campaign performance reports for digital advertising clients.
- Experience analyzing general business trends and providing suggestions for improvement.
- Seeks out partnerships across the organization to test new ideas and grow the business.
- Experience managing the development of custom advertising products Fundamental knowledge of the digital advertising eco-system, as well as basic understanding Web development highly desirable.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to work with both technical teams and business strategy teams.
- Proficiency in working in all advertising related ad serving and ad management tools, including but not limited to: DoubleClick and Operative.
- Ability to analyze and derive insights from digital advertising campaign data.
- Ability to cultivate sales and client relationships.
- Knowledge of JIRA.
- Advanced level of english.
- Working knowledge of Google Ad Manager required.
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.