Supervisor Partner Operations, Disney Streaming ServicesApply NowApply Later Job ID 815591BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jun. 18, 2021
This key person will coordinate activities between different teams, stakeholders and the partners. Will also ensure deliverables on schedule, based on a proposed timeline.
- Own new partner integration programs in the market as lead program manager and ensure the timely delivery of successful launch.
- Create and drive the framework for the engagement of Disney and the Partner.
- Educate partners on Disney’s ways of working.
- Set meeting structure and agendas, including QBRs, artifacts, maintenance of a Partner Backlog, roadmap and deadlines, progress and risk tracking.
- Create and maintain a Partner Backlog.
- Drive and track progress on the various (sometimes simultaneous) Partner initiatives, working closely with the rest of the “Partner Squad” (Partner Marketing, Business Dev and BI).
- Track risks and to timely flag them internally.
- Act as a liaison between DSS Technical Account Managers (TAM), DSS Partner Product, LATAM leadership and the multiple Disney LATAM Teams (finance, business dev, legal, CS, partner marketing, BI, product) and the Partner representatives.
- Ensure collaboration and visibility across the board for internal teams.
- Collaborate with the other Partner Ops Managers to ensure a standard and scalable way of interacting with Partners.
- Collaborate with DSS Business Ops and other region’s counterparts in order to distill best practices and learnings.
- Possess at least 2 years of experience working as digital Project Manager or similar position.
- Fluent English.
- Experience in digital streaming or similar industries is a plus.
- Problem solving - Able to articulate complex situations in simple terms and clearly identify next steps.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively to wide audiences on the overall project items.
- Decision-making. Seek to contribute to making decision.
- Team player.
- Ability and willingness to adapt to shifting priorities.
- Decision making.
- Knowledge in data management systems and tools (CMS, Excel, Google and Microsoft suites, Jira, Airtable, etc.)
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.