Supervisor, Regional RecordsApply NowApply Later Job ID 789444BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Music Group Date posted May 03, 2021
The soundtracks will be from local and international productions.
- Collect and file the needed documents for all the releases (music assets, agreements, waivers, documentations, etc).
- Ensure the correct support of the service areas to guarantee the agreed deadlines.
- Manage all information systems and generate reports.
- At least 2 or 3 years of experience in administrative, operations and / or production areas.
- Ability to work independently and think strategically while navigating through complex matrix environments.
- Ability to thrive within ambiguity and drive complex projects.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools.
- Advanced level of English is a must.
- Ability to manage different systems.
- Data analysis.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.