Talent SourcerApply NowApply Later Job ID 931584BR Location Buenos Aires, Argentina Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Feb. 10, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
The Talent Sourcer role is an integral member of Talent Acquisition will include research, talent identification and engagement and encompasses combining consultative, influencing and advocacy skills to find and attract top talent and deliver optimal results to recruiting partners and hiring managers. The Talent Sourcer participates in the development of sourcing strategies, researches and creates target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings, identifies, engages with and converts passive talent to active and future prospects.
The Talent Sourcer is part of the Talent Acquisition team and partners with Recruiters on projects and searches to develop sourcing strategies, construct target lists of companies, candidates, prospects and leads, develop pipelines of talent, contact high-potential prospects, maintain progress reports, captures market data to tell the passive talent market’s story and assess candidate qualifications. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to proactively identify top talent through a variety of sourcing techniques. Additional research and consultative activities may occur in support of specific clients or overall initiatives. Focus areas and responsibilities for the Talent Sourcer range across Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development, Subject Matter Expertise, Requisition Support, Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics, Strategic Business Partnerships, Sourcing Reporting & Analytics, and Advancing the Sourcing Function.
Responsibilities:The Talent Sourcer will be responsible for:
- Perform candidate sourcing and research activities through the development and execution of full lifecycle research and sourcing strategies and plans; ensuring an optimal experience for candidates, clients, and talent acquisition partners.
- Effectively articulate a compelling value proposition and business strategy to prospects and candidates.
- Cultivate relationships with talent for current and future opportunities.
- Network closely within the industry and specialized functional areas to identify the right talent and companies to target.
- Leverage a variety of sourcing methods, techniques and technologies, inclusive of social media, leveraging Boolean searches to scan through publicly-accessible code repositories, etc.
- Responsible for creating target lists of companies and individuals for active and future openings. Research target companies to develop lists of individuals (names / titles) as a match for active & future roles through utilizing industry directories, networking, and/or conducting searches within online tools, resume databases, direct sourcing, industry research, networking events, blogs, associations and career events.
- Monitor continuous improvement through measures of success analytics and report them on a regular basis.
- Attend meetings with recruitment partners and hiring teams.
- Conduct in-depth screens and assess potential candidates for level of interest, qualifications, compensation and convert hard to find passive talent through an understanding of the business and employee value proposition.
Talent Strategies / Talent Community Development:
- Identify and successfully engage with talent in specific disciplines.
- Tell a compelling and consistent message to candidates that aligns with the company brand and values.
- Develop robust communities of talent and candidate pipelines across a diverse set of functional areas and generate rapid results in a fast-paced environment.
Market Intel / Addressable Market Analytics:
- Collect and frame-up external talent market data to enable partners to inform and influence decisions.
Strategic Business Partnerships:
- Proactively inform recruiting partners on progress and recommend shifts in sourcing strategy.
- Participate in enterprise-wide talent acquisition projects, in conjunction with Sourcing Leaders. Explain complex information to others in straightforward situations.
Subject Matter Expertise:
- Lead and synthesize gaining understanding of groups within each respective segment at TWDC, look for trends in skillsets so as to share market intelligence and talent across segments.
- 2 years of work experience in sourcing or recruiting candidates with heavy emphasis on research, sourcing, recruitment and/or other relevant experience / transferrable job skills.
- Advanced level of English is required.
- Experience developing and executing fully comprehensive sourcing/recruitment plans on niche searches areas.
- Experience in consulting and/or working in a consultative role where multiple projects and competing demands are the norm.
- Ability to analyze job descriptions and candidate profiles to determine target profile needs and appropriate match.
- Knowledge of the recruitment lifecycle, inclusive of Boolean and/or Semantic searching, data mining, professional networking, passive candidate cold calling and innovative sourcing techniques.
- Proven experience contacting, attracting, qualifying and converting high-potential prospects through multiple channels.
- Demonstrated experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications.
- Business acumen with the ability to understand business needs and business structure.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, including verbal and written.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Search firm and/or corporate recruiting experience.
- Experience contacting high-potential prospects through targeted cold calling.
- Proficiency using a variety of online search / sourcing tools, ideally including ATS Systems.
- Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required.
Additional Information:At Disney, we believe it takes great people to create the memorable experiences, products and services our consumers know and love. We are a team of storytellers, and we hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation or background. We are an organization that value human interactions and that is a very important part of our culture. At Disney, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas.
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company (Argentina) S.A., which is part of a business we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.