Administration & Operations CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 985465BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Jun. 15, 2022 Flex Type On-Site
- This role is considered on-site, which means the employee will work from a Company designated location on an ongoing basis.
The coordinator will also own and reconcile a purchasing credit card, handling payments for various costs including production and A&R expenses and other various items for the department. Other duties include handling production invoicing, payment of vendor invoices and set up of new vendors in SAP, being the Record Retention point of contact for the Administration & Operations department and other ad hoc duties.
Reporting directly to the SVP, Administration & Operations, we are seeking candidates with a friendly disposition, excellent communication skills, extremely detail oriented with an ability to multi-task and prioritize within a fast paced and positive team environment.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to SVP of Administration & Operation and, VP of Production & Asset Management, as necessary - answering and screening calls, checking voicemail, maintaining calendars, scheduling meetings and travel arrangements, maintaining files, preparing expense reports, general logistics, etc.
- Purchase various departmental items and reconcile purchasing card on a monthly basis
- Work closely with procurement team for handling of various department invoices, including setting up new vendors and handling vendor related enquiries
- Record Retention point of contact for the Administration & Operations Department
- Support the Administration & Operations teams on other projects as defined
- Continuously identify opportunities for process improvement to senior management
- Minimum of 2 years of experience as assistant or coordinator
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite: Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Demonstrates ability to prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Detail-oriented and high level of accuracy
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships and interact comfortably and effectively with multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent project management and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and handle deadlines
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and work with minimum supervision
- Maintain agendas and take notes in planning meetings, as needed
- Working in an office environment required
- SAP/Concur Experience preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.