Already applied?View Dashboard
Administrative Assistant (ABC Studios)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 574247BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Jul. 12, 2018
Job Summary:In this role, the person will be a liaison to handle administrative tasks occurring between currently airing ABC Shows and their corresponding networks.
- Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements.
- Update and maintain departmental charts and reports.
- Prepare general grids in Excel for reporting.
- Take notes on conference calls.
- Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies.
- Read and watch material and provide feedback as necessary.
- Organize contact lists of writers, producers, creative executives and any related correspondence as needed.
- Provide additional support to other executives and department as needed.
- A minimum of 1 year of previous administrative assistant experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company or talent agency.
- General understanding of the television development process and cycles.
- Knowledge of agencies and networks.
- Willingness to work overtime with short notice.
- Must work well under pressure.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Superior attention to detail.
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Someone with a passion for television and the desire for a career in TV.
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of current programming experience.
- SAP experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.