Administrative Assistant, Business Affairs – 20th Television AnimationApply Now Apply Later Job ID 874773BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business 20th Television Date posted Oct. 25, 2021
The Administrative Assistant is to efficiently support our Business Affairs executives at 20th Television Animation in their day-to-day job responsibilities, while demonstrating an ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines. Solid time management and multi-tasking skills are essential. Position requires an individual who is highly organized, exhibits excellent judgment, is a self-starter and has an ability to work with a high level of detail, while interfacing with a variety of creative clients and high-level executives (internally and externally). A high degree of confidentiality and discretion are expected in regards to all matters and documents. Candidates should be prepared to collaborate and multi-task to cover additional duties as needed.
- Updates contract binders, and distributes documents to various clients.
- Accurately maintains and administers legal contracts filing systems, and assists in monitoring dates of legal significance (e.g., options and expirations).
- Manages and directs phone calls and written correspondence/faxes, and facilitates the execution of legal documents.
- Assists with preparation of legal documents and redlines, drafting routine letters, contracts, and other correspondence.
- Answers phones; manages calendars, meetings and conference calls; books/confirms travel; and manages expense reports.
- Takes a first pass at reviewing budgets and looking at credits.
- Minimum 1 year of administrative assistant experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company or talent agency.
- Minimum 2 years of experience using Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and Adobe Acrobat.
- High level of integrity, discretion and professionalism in dealing with senior professionals.
- Must be able to complete a high volume of tasks and projects quickly with little guidance and react with appropriate urgency to situations and events that require a quick response or turnaround.
- Previous exposure to legal issues specific to a network or studio a strong plus.
- Strong written (including legal drafting) and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to independently prioritize work and handle multiple tasks with set deadlines as a top priority, and possess excellent organizational and tracking skills.
- Client-service oriented, with great attention to detail while still meeting tight deadlines, and the ability to easily switch gears.
- Four year college degree or equivalent work experience.
About 20th Television:
20th Television is one of the industry's most prolific suppliers of primetime television programming and entertainment content, including the No 1. Series on all of broadcast, NBC’s THIS IS US; Fox’s No. 1 drama, 9-1-1 and No. 1 comedy LAST MAN STANDING, ABC’s five-time Emmy Award-winner MODERN FAMILY, FX’s No. 1 series AMERICAN HORROR STORY; and the longest-running primetime scripted series in the history of television, THE SIMPSONS, in addition to dozens of others. The studio’s cable production division, Fox 21 Television Studios, is responsible for acclaimed and award-winning series including AMERICAN CRIME STORY, HOMELAND, THE AMERICANS, SONS OF ANARCHY, GENIUS and POSE. The studio’s content now reaches more than a billion people every day across the world; in as many as 180 countries, across six continents, in 30 different languages.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call 20th Television.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.