Administrative Assistant, Comedy & Drama Current Programming (DGE)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 870356BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Oct. 12, 2021
- Maintain and organize heavy calendar scheduling, multiple phone lines and book travel arrangements
- Proactively submit expense reports and purchasing requests for supplies
- Update and maintain departmental charts and reports, logging staff submissions
- Prepare general grids in Excel for reporting
- Organize contact lists of writers, producers, creative executives and any related correspondence as needed
- Read and watch material and provide feedback as necessary
- Provide additional support to other executives and department as needed
- Previous administrative assistant experience in a high volume entertainment desk at a studio, network, production company or talent agency
- General understanding of the television development process and cycles
- Knowledge of agencies and networks
- Must be able to work with minimal supervision
- Willingness to work overtime with short notice
- Must work well under pressure
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Someone with a passion for television and the desire for a career in TV
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
- Minimum of 1 year of current programming or other relevant television experience
- SAP experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Touchstone Television Productions, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
Touchstone Television Productions, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.