Affiliate Marketing Manager (Walt Disney Television)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 757537BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Walt Disney Television Date posted Mar. 11, 2020
- Manage and deliver all creative assets, including on-air promotional spots and digital assets in a timely manner.
- Oversee co-op marketing budgets and work with station to develop customized plans based on individual market needs.
- Develop and manage all local promotion marketing campaigns including prizing fulfillment, travel and campaign recaps.
- Liaise with show executives on promotion strategies and talent availability for various local station requests.
- Responsible for on-boarding station creative services and promotion managers for first run syndicated programs.
- Supervise all client inquiries and guide them through the disneyabc.tv marketing website.
- Facilitate and deliver on all station request requests from custom tags, anniversary greetings, tickets requests, etc.
- Generate the affiliate marketing daily update – an email that highlights program alerts, video clips and photography for stations.
- Consult with sales and marketing executives on market priorities and requests.
- Monitor and analyze ratings and assist stations in implementing additional marketing support where needed, including increased on-air support, shared media and promotions to drive product performance.
- Arrange and manage talent travel itineraries for show launches and affiliate market visits.
- Perform various clerical tasks, including processing invoices, setting up new vendors, and updating various departmental databases.
- 3+ years marketing experience in the affiliate space; preferably in an entertainment business.
- Strong client management and communication skills.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects at any given time.
- Passion for innovation, creative problem solving, and building strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Flexibility & ability to work in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to get things done.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Walt Disney Television:
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with American Broadcasting Companies, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Walt Disney Television.
American Broadcasting Companies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.