Aircraft Flight TechnicianApply NowApply Later Job ID 781577BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 04, 2021
As an Aircraft Flight Technician, you will be part of a team of aviation experts helping to bring unforgettable experiences to people around the globe, by supporting the needs of The Walt Disney Company and all its affiliates.
Responsibilities:You will join an innovative team where you will fuse your passion and apply your talents towards customer service and aviation maintenance while traveling both domestically and internationally.
Every day is an opportunity to display your expertise as an Aircraft Flight Technician. On any one day, you might:
- Facilitate the safe and comfortable travel of all Disney Aviation Group passengers, process and order catering and food service requests for all Disney Aviation Group flights, maintain a working knowledge of normal and emergency procedures with an emphasis on knowledge of passenger convenience items in the cabin area
- Perform aircraft maintenance or supervise maintenance requirements in coordination with the Disney Aviation Group Maintenance Department to maintain aircraft airworthiness as required while travelling on a trip
- Maintain the aircraft supply stock room inventory in order to meet the needs of all assigned trips
- Provide feedback to the Director of Flight Operations and Scheduling department of any pertinent trip information that affects the performance of the department (i.e.: passenger preferences, catering, FBO services, aircraft supply purchasing, etc.)
Please apply if you have:
- Minimum five years of continuous experience engaged in business aviation maintenance activities
- Have experience in maintaining Gulfstream (or equivalent) aircraft
- CMP / CAMP familiarity
- Excellent communication skills, English fluency
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant Licenses
- Seven years with a Part 91 or Part 135 large aircraft operator
- Basic familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite
- Corridor work order system knowledge
- IA license (Inspector Authorization)
- FACTS or equivalent training
- Knowledge of foreign language a plus
- Culinary/Fine Dining training
- Etiquette focused training
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s Degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.