Analyst, Contingent Workforce Projects (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 964770BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 12, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid Preferred, Remote Possible
This group within HR Workforce Technology is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution, control and sustainment of systems that enable contingent workforce management programs.
- Support the planning and delivery of global Contingent Workforce projects
- Partner closely with a Production Support team to ensure successful transition of responsibilities and Knowledge Transfer (KT) materials as projects shift from development into production phase
- Contribute to ready-to-transition Knowledge Transfer materials/documentation
- Assist with writing system/report requirements and other reports
- Coordinate with several teams (IT, Contingent Workforce Management, HR, etc) to ensure alignment, clarity of roles and responsibilities, and establish timelines for projects
- Support regular release cycle review meetings for IQN and Worksuite
- Support project management meetings with CWM vendors to include scheduling, meeting notes, and follow up on action items as directed by the project manager
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles for IQN and Worksuite Systems
- Provides solution option(s) to client needs based on analysis of existing system design and/or precedents
- Provide additional system and analytical support as needed in support of the production support team
- Support the production support team with configuration testing for IQN and Worksuite systems
- Support the production support team with IT security review process
- Setup meetings with internal Disney and vendor resources as directed by project manager and manager
- May need to work weekends and outside regular business hours as business need requires
- Other related tasks as needed
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting HRIS platform, performance management, and/or contingent workforce systems
- Minimum 2 years’ experience supporting system testing, including writing test scripts, performing system testing, documenting test results, and coordinating execution of scenarios with other teams
- Minimum 2 years’ experience exporting data out of a system and manipulate data through MS Excel and the use of pivot tables
- Minimum 2 years' experience in project coordination with internal teams and external vendors
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress
- Experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- Ability to think critically, problem solve, and build upon existing information to make informed data driven decisions
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills and multitasking skills
- Strong written and oral communication
- Ability to be proactive, takes initiative in a thoughtful way, and self-starter
- Demonstrated proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Experience Contingent Worker Management system, partnering with internal and external (vendor) development teams
- Prior experience in SmartSheet, JIRA, Beeline/IQN, Worksuite, ServiceNow, Confluence
- Associates degree or equivalent experience
- 4-year degree
This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely. A remote opportunity may be possible for qualified candidates under certain circumstances and, if granted, the employee would work remotely on an ongoing basis.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.