Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Corporate Brand Management (Project Hire)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 647753BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Mar. 14, 2019
At Disney, we‘re storytellers. We make the impossible, possible. We do this through utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology and pushing the envelope to bring stories to life through our movies, products, interactive games, parks and resorts, and media networks. Now is your chance to join our talented team that delivers unparalleled creative content to audiences around the world.
Corporate Brand Management (CBM) works across the company to maximize the economic value of our brands, franchises and customer relationships for the short and long term. CBM aligns the various parts of the company around common strategies so that we achieve business growth through strong brands:
- Partner to support cross line of business technology initiatives that drive better decision making for our brands and franchises
- Build deep consumer behavioral insights – how they are spending their money, what they are doing, and what their perspectives are – to shape growth and marketing strategies
- Identify strategic issues of our brands and customers to guide strategy/product development
- Nurture consumer-driven business development
Responsibilities:Analyst, Corporate Brand Management
- Support brand & franchise health and sentiment tracking for select markets and brands
- Support gathering insight needs and other inputs from regional and segment leaders and design study based on those needs
- Support execution of study and all analyses of consumer research and insights.
- Based on customer insights, identify specific strengths and opportunities for growth at the market level by brand and across consumer segments.
- Contribute to communication of findings, including creating of presentations and leading discussions with stakeholders across the enterprise
- Support select strategic insight projects (e.g., articulating brand strength trajectory in a given market)
- Support brand strategy projects
- Support the Brand Management team in the development, analysis, execution and presentation of the brand equity and character strength research studies, including responsibility for specific ad hoc business unit follow-up and requests
- Support delivery of Brand Growth Plans for specific international markets and track performance
- Develop strategic recommendations based on a hypothesis driven project by developing a strategic framework to explain a factor analysis
- Opportunity sizing assessments to support new strategies or businesses
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to support several projects simultaneously
- Maturity and enthusiasm
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Strong background in database analysis (SPSS, Excel) and PowerPoint/Keynote
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications
- 0-2 years of experience in a strategy, statistics, finance, or marketing research (with an emphasis on quant) Industry-relevant experience
- Strategic or Management Consulting at a top-tier management consulting firm
- Strategy and Business Development within a media or consumer packaged goods company
- Brand management or marketing at a major consumer packaged goods company
- 4-year degree from a top tier institution in Business, Economics, Engineering or other pertinent area
Additional Information:12 month PH
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.