Analyst, Data & ReportingApply NowApply Later Job ID 831528BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Streaming Services Date posted Sep. 15, 2021
The DMED HR Data, Process, & Reporting team is seeking an Associate Analyst, who will be an exceptional addition to our recently formed team! You will collaborate across the segment with key HR partners (Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partners, Compensation, Learning & Development, Org Management, etc.) to accelerate our understanding of our workforce through data and analytics. The right person for this role is self-directed, intellectually curious, and has an outstanding ability to digest broad requests and deliver results that address underlying needs.
- Own cyclical reporting, and articulate diagnostic analyses clearly and concisely to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Act as liaison to HR partners, responding to ad-hoc data requests, managing dashboard access and supporting in the creation of PowerPoint presentations
- Support business partners in the use of self-service data exploration and visualization tools
- Clean data and establish regular audits to ensure ongoing integrity
- Contribute to reimagining the design of DMED HR Analytics dashboards and reports
- 1-3 years of equivalent experience as an analyst in a data and analytics domain, in a professional or academic setting
- Initiative to build strong working relationships with segment business partners and enterprise People Insights team
- Experience managing projects full-cycle, from needs assessment to training & implementation
- Proficient in Tableau (or similar data visualization tool) with ability to build data sets, explore data, and write advanced custom calculations
- Keen eye for data visualization and dashboard design
About Disney Streaming Services:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Operations LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming Services.
Disney Streaming Operations LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.