Analyst, Digital Media Antipiracy (Systems Support)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 737051BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
This full time position requires availability on weekends and evenings.
- Provide antipiracy support for priority and live events by utilizing piracy monitoring services and enforcement methodologies (manual and automated systems)
- Coordinate enforcement schedules and planned resources for upcoming enforcement events
- Generate, analyse and provide regular reports that help clients better understand digital piracy information and drive actions
- Research and monitor piracy technologies, websites and apps to stay up to date on latest digital piracy methods and major happenings
- Assist in the evaluation and implementation of new antipiracy vendor programs, and provide day-to-day supervision to efforts of current antipiracy vendors if applicable
- Collaborate with internal groups to contribute to and/or drive antipiracy initiatives
- Coordinate with other team members to solve ad hoc requests
- Review client deliverables and data to ensure a high level of quality and accuracy
- Support antipiracy related projects as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in business or computer science or equivalent work experience
- Ideally a minimum of 3 years working experience in a corporate environment, private company, trade association or law enforcement agency in online investigations, data analysis and/or technology operations
- Passionate about sports as well as film, TV, and video games
- Solid understanding of the online piracy site landscape, as well as online live streaming sites (pirated and legitimate)
- Strong PC and Internet skills required, such as Internet architecture, websites, web browsers, digital video, Microsoft Office suite
- Working experience with business intelligence analytical tools, such as, Tableau, PowerBI, or QuickSight
- Working experience with database platforms or data lakes, such as, Snowflake, Firebolt, BigTable, SQL Server, MS SQL, PosgreSQL, Redshift, MongoDB
- Working experience with MS Excel, including advance Excel formulas and functions, such as pivot tables, VLOOKUPs.
- Knowledge of SQL query language
- Knowledge of Amazon AWS cloud services
- Working knowledge of DMCA and applicable copyright laws
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills; experience with database creation and managing complex queries
- Excellent time and deadline management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Availability during weekends and evenings
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.