Analyst, Enterprise Brand Strategy & AnalyticsApply NowApply Later Job ID 780800BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Apr. 02, 2021
We work with our business units around the world to identity growth opportunities and challenges, formulate strategies to pursue identified opportunities, and articulate and measure the brand and franchise strength. We also support efforts to tell stories and provide experiences that reflect the diverse world around us.
Responsibilities:Our team is comprised of strategists who deploy a combination of quantitative and qualitative methods across all of our projects. A few examples:
- Support long term or large projects
- Support ad hoc projects or inquiries (such as brand strength trajectory in a given market): conducting analysis, informing stories through data
- Conduct enterprise-wide analysis (including advanced statistics analytics, and key performance indicator modeling) that identify opportunities/issues to make actionable recommendations
- Provide support on projects such as developing hypotheses, developing and measuring success criteria
- College or post college internship experience in strategy, brand management, statistics, finance or market research
- 1 or more years’ experience in a strategy, statistics, finance, management consulting or marketing research (with an emphasis on quant)
- Strong quantitative reasoning and analytical skills
- Ability to interpret data
- Ability to execute quality work with tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and balance multiple requests
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Experience in database analysis (SPSS, Excel)
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Maturity and enthusiasm
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.