Analyst, Global Cash ManagementApply Now Apply Later Job ID 746353BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 12, 2020
- Assist business units with opening/closing bank accounts and updating domestic and international bank account services (Positive Pay, ACH, Wires, Pcard, Signatory Update, etc.)
- Maintain and ensure accuracy of account records in a centralized corporate Bank Account Management system (BAWEB)
- Assist with department SOX compliance efforts
- Assist with FATCA, KYC, and other compliance related efforts with Banks
- Perform various types of reporting and analysis
- Support various department projects, such as banking RFPs, system upgrades and implementations, and process improvements
- Act as an internal consultant to provide treasury service expertise to internal business partners as well as proactively identify opportunities for process and system improvements
- Execute the day-to-day cash activities, including company’s domestic daily cash position and domestic and international electronic funds transfers
- Assist with Administration of user entitlements for banking platform (CashPro, HSBC Net, JP Morgan Access, Wells Fargo CEO, Citi Direct, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience in domestic and international treasury/cash management or banking field preferred
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
- Ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines
- Experience with SWIFT, treasury workstations, banking file formats (BAI, SWIFT), banking online systems, bank fee management systems and bank account administration tools.
- Certified Treasury Professional
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related field required
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.