Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Global Executive Compensation ProgramsApply Now Apply Later Job ID 692516BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
The Global Executive Compensation Programs Analyst will provide front level support for the administration of The Walt Disney Company’s Long Term Incentive (LTI) awards and Non-Qualified Deferred Compensation (NQDC) programs. The role will assist in the general processing, communication, and implementation of day-to-day activities as well as participate in initiatives to enhance and expand the depth of our programs and offerings.
- Participate in the administration of the Long Term Incentive (LTI) award program. Issue new grants, monitor existing awards, process vesting events, terminations, dividends, etc.
- Assist with the administration of the Non-qualified Deferred Compensation program. Monitor eligibility, process enrollment, participant deferrals, distributions, etc.
- Ensure accuracy of participant data and monitor file transmissions with plan administrator
- Aide in developing and distributing communications related to LTI, NQDC, and other group initiatives
- Seek opportunities to enhance internal processes and procedures, assist in updating control documentation
- Perform data reconciliations and compile audit reports for various stakeholders
- Assist internal and external auditors with data and system reviews, ensure internal controls for SOX compliance
- Maintain our plan’s compliance with the company’s insider trading list and blackout windows
- Respond to participant and segment partner inquiries, ad-hoc requests
- Research and stay abreast of current LTI and NQDC market trends and developments
- 1-2 years of experience as stock plan administrator or other financial services
- Exceptional commitment to accuracy and attention to detail
- Basic knowledge and understanding of compensation
- Ability to set priorities and manage multiple assignments
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word. SAP and Access experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality
- Bachelor’s degree required. Finance or Business degree preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.