Analyst, Learning ProjectsApply NowApply Later Job ID 981885BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted May 31, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Support the planning, build, and delivery of global Learning projects
- Support evolutionary projects and enhancements for our Learning systems, including analysis and impact, testing recommendations to our clients, research/SWOT analysis, configuration, testing, and deploying functional release items
- Support regular agile development cycles for our learning systems
- Review release materials and make configuration recommendations. Develop presentation materials to share recommendations with our clients.
- Partner closely with a Production Support team to ensure successful transition of responsibilities and KT materials as projects shift from development into production phase
- Develop ready-to-transition Knowledge Transfer (KT) materials/documentation, including managing document transition at point of moving from project to sustainment mode. Documents would support both the sustainment team and our clients
- Support IT security review process
- Coordinate with several teams (IT, Learning COE, Learning vendors, etc) to ensure alignment, clarity of roles and responsibilities, and establish timelines for projects
- Support user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles for Learning Systems
- Provides solution option(s) to client needs based on analysis of existing system design and/or precedents
- Setup and coordinate meetings with internal Disney and vendor resources as directed by Learning Manager and Project Manager
- Support system integration and cutover activities
- Support to include taking meeting notes and follow up on action items as directed
- Conduct additional research as appropriate of the external learning landscape
- Develop a data driven point of view on enhancements, including system efficiencies and standardization
- Conduct system research, analysis, and troubleshooting on source data
- Prepare reports and conduct data analysis
- May need to work weekends and outside regular business hours as business need requires
- Other related tasks as needed
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting an HR system, including researching release notes, system configuration and release management
- At least 5 years’ experience exporting data out of a system and manipulate data, including the use of pivot tables, through tools such as MS Excel or MS Access
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress Strong experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- At least 3 years’ experience in project coordination experience of mid to large scale projects
- MS Office Suite proficiency
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting a learning system, including researching release notes, system configuration and release management
- Experience with SuccessFactors, Cornerstone, Blackboard, Workday, or other LMS, Smartsheet, JIRA, ServiceNow, ALM, Confluence
- 4-year degree
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC, which is part of a business we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Services Co., LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.