Analyst, Platform Distribution OperationsApply NowApply Later Job ID 863888BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Sep. 27, 2021
- Accurate creation and timely delivery of product avails in industry standard spec to domestic and global transactional partners for TWDC film and television content.
- Lead contract reviews, summarize data, record feature and series license agreements in rights management system and validate distribution rights out to ensure contractual compliance.
- Manage product availability on domestic and global transactional storefronts through proprietary platform systems.
- Collaborate with Asset Management and Systems and Process Management teams within Business Operations to drive efficiencies across transactional customer base through standardization and automation.
- Partner with Systems and Process Management team to request enhancements to gain alignment between transactional customer requirements and TWDC systems roadmap.
- Serve as representative from Business Operations in cross-divisional meetings and liaise with key stakeholders to execute strategic and go-to-market plans for TV product.
- Contribute to a team environment that is open and inclusive and encourages candor, communication and collaboration.
- Create and build relationships with counterparts across TWDC in sales, operations, production, digital media, legal, accounting, etc. and externally with distributors, business partners, vendors, and technology developers.
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Knowledge of project management practices
- Familiarity with transactional platforms (iTunes, Google Play, Amazon Prime) including customer specific requirements and limitations
- Excellent relationship building, collaboration, negotiation and influencing skills
- Strong attention to detail and accountability
- Able to see tasks and projects through to completion with minimal supervision
- In-depth appreciation of the needs and concerns of distribution partners regarding systems requirements, implementation plans, and technical obligations
- Advanced Excel skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, required
- Some travel and non-traditional work hours required depending on business needs
- Strong working knowledge of Entertainment Merchants Association (EMA) avails, Entertainment Identifier Registry (EIDR), Logical Asset Identifier (ALID), and other industry standard specs and identifiers
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.