Already applied?View Dashboard
Analyst, Talent Projects (PH)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 692758BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Aug. 01, 2019
The Analyst, Talent Projects is responsible for delivering on the set goals and objectives set by project leadership by supporting the project work and the project team. This role will help to keep stakeholders aligned by supporting issue resolution in a timely manner, communicating progress and issues to leadership and stakeholders, and keeping within set timelines and budget. The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently, operate with autonomy and also know when to seek help and support. They will be flexible and agile as needed within the approach of their work and comfortable being transparent with their knowledge and experience.
- Support in the design, planning, and delivery of global Talent projects
- Manage system integration and cut over activities
- Manage system configuration, including documentation
- Manage IT security review process
- Develop ready-to-transition Knowledge Transfer (KT) materials, including managing document transition at point of moving from project to sustainment mode. Documents would support both the sustainment team and our clients
- Work in close partnership with Production Support team
- Develop a consistent format for the KT materials
- Assist with writing system/report requirements
- Support quarterly release cycle for our ITM system, including analysis and impact, testing recommendations to our clients, research, configuration, testing, and deploying functional release items
- Review release materials and make configuration recommendations. Develop presentation materials to share recommendations with our clients.
- Conduct additional research as appropriate of the external talent landscape
- Support regular agile development cycles for our talent system
- Develop a data driven point of view on enhancements, including system efficiencies and standardization Support user acceptance testing (UAT) cycles for talent systems
- Conduct system research and troubleshooting on source data
- Prepare reports and conduct data analysis
- Provide additional system and analytical support, as needed
- May need to work weekends and outside regular business hours as business need requires
- Other related tasks as needed
- At least 5 years’ experience supporting talent systems, including researching release notes, system configuration and release management
- At least 5 years’ experience exporting data out of a system and manipulate data through MS Excel, MS Access, and the use of pivot tables
- At least 3 years’ experience in project coordination experience of mid to large scale projects
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, integrated team environment with frequently changing priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to follow tasks through to completion and keep team informed on progress
- Strong experience working on teams or other collaborative groups
- Organizational skills, problem solving, strong written and oral communication, multitasking, self starter, MS Office Suite proficiency
- Experience with SuccessFactors, SAP, Contingent Worker Management systems, partnering with internal development teams
- Experience with SmartSheet, JIRA , ServiceNow, ALM, Confluence
Preferred Education4-year Bachelors Degree in related field
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Human Resources Strategies and Services, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.