Asset Management Coordinator – Project HireApply NowApply Later Job ID 800704BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Los Angeles, California, United States Business Disney Music Group Date posted Jul. 28, 2021
- Coordinate asset collection, storage and distribution
- Facilitate asset preservation and restoration
- Liaise with other departments to fulfill requests for assets
- Maintain inventory for both audio and audio-visual physical assets
- Maintain digital asset libraries
- Maintain product sample library
- Perform general asset database entries
- Perform general procurement and administrative tasks
- Perform repertoire database product research and updates as necessary
- Experience music recording in multiple music/video/graphics media (physical tapes, computer files, etc.)
- Excellent technical aptitude
- Extreme attention to detail and superlative organizational skills
- General knowledge of asset database management
- Energetic, efficient, excellent time-management skills; this is a fast-paced environment
- Highly intelligent and adaptable
- Quick learner
- Strong work ethic and interpersonal skills
- Strong self-starter
- Minimum 2 years of experience music recording in multiple music/video/graphics media (physical tapes, computer files, etc.) preferred
- EXCELLENT technical aptitude; knowledge of SQL is ideal
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
About Disney Music Group:
The music is the soundtrack of our lives – from your favorite hits by popular artists to beloved tunes from films like Mary Poppins and Frozen. Find the music that rocks your world right here at the Disney Music Group (DMG), headquartered in Burbank and home to Hollywood Records, Walt Disney Records, Disney Music Publishing and Disney Concerts. DMG releases film and television soundtracks from the world’s biggest entertainment brands, including Disney, Pixar, Marvel, the legendary Star Wars, ABC and Disney Channel, alongside pop, dance, family music and the catalog of classic rock band Queen. DMG is also an innovator in music distribution and live concerts. If music is your passion, come be a part of the team that brings it to ears all over the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Hollywood Records, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney Music Group.
Hollywood Records, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.
We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.