Already applied?View Dashboard
Assistant Manager - Integrated Marketing (ABC and Freeform)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 582997BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney ABC Television Group Date posted Aug. 08, 2018
Job Summary:Disney Direct To Consumer & International is composed of The Walt Disney Company’s (NYSE: DIS) global entertainment and news television properties, owned television stations, as well as radio and publishing businesses. This includes the ABC Television Network, ABC Owned Television Stations Group, ABC Studios, Disney Channels Worldwide and Freeform, as well as Disney/ABC Domestic Television and Disney Media Distribution. The Radio Disney network and the Company’s equity interest in A&E Television Networks round out the Group’s portfolio of media businesses.
Disney ABC Integrated Marketing is seeking an Assistant Manager to report into the Executive Director of Integrated Marketing in Burbank and who can work in a demanding and fast paced environment. The Assistant Manager is responsible for assisting the team in developing and executing multi-platform, co-branded advertising-based programs across ABC and Freeform.
- Support the Executive Director and Freeform team on day-to-day operation of advertiser driven marketing, integration, digital/social, and promotional programs related to Freeform and ABC Primetime programming.
- Primary responsibilities would include: working with the creative team, show(s) and clients on sponsored content, managing value-added sponsorships, proactive opportunity generation; social activations and tracking; scheduling and tracking of sponsored content; coordination of meetings/conference calls; creation of meeting agendas & follow-up notes, maintenance of various department status reports (project, billing, etc)
- Monitor and ensure all sponsorship elements are delivering across all platforms.
- Actively participate in team brainstorms to develop advertiser opportunities including, but not limited to, in-show integrations, custom content, digital/social content, etc., and responsible for writing up concepts for pitch decks
- Create presentations and proposals that detail the customized sponsorship opportunities including screenshots and collateral.
- Other responsibilities incluce: managing project budgets, billing, timelines, deal agreement letters, production timelines, content trafficking/scheduling, competitive analysis, recap decks, case studies, on-site support, clipping of custom content/promos/integrations, etc.
- Minimum 2 years at a media company, marketing/promotional agency or previous ad sales marketing background
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must thrive in a team environment
- Strong creative writing skills. Must be able to translate oral ideas into written pitches.
- Must demonstrate professional presence in meetings, on calls, and in written communication
- Problem solving skills: able to resolve issues independently and communicate solutions effectively
- Excellent time management and organizational skills with attention to detail. Must be willing and able to work on multiple shows/projects simultaneously.
- Must be comfortable balancing workload among various team members
- Strong familiarity in project management and execution
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrate creative thinking both for linear and digital/social
- Self-motivated and proactive
- Digital and social experience required
- Fully proficient in Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point/Keynote, Google Docs
- Entertainment and/or television background preferred
- Bachelors degree
About Disney ABC Television Group:
Disney/ABC Television Group (DATG) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, DATG offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, DATG includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Disney ABC Television Group.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.