Associate Account ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 784294BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Jul. 21, 2021
- Manage and lead account relationships and negotiations with key digital transactional and app distribution partners. Also participates as a day-to-day account manager for other linear partners.
- Lead the account negotiations in our hotel transactional business as well as strategize for future growth and DTC app distribution. In addition, working with our avails and operations teams to facilitate title availability.
- Work in coordination with VP and Directors on linear, transactional, and app distribution deal negotiation and status updates. This includes tracking and analyzing open and agreed to business terms as part of our negotiations.
- Liaises with internal departments such as marketing, finance, legal, and operations to ensure business dealings move toward completion.
- Ability to think strategically and problem solve
- Attention to detail
- Foster and maintain important internal and external relationships
- Understand and execute tasks with minimal supervisor intervention
- Bachelor’s Degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Content Sales LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Content Sales LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.