Associate Creative Director, Social Creative (Freeform)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 873852BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Feb. 22, 2022
We are on the search for a Associate Creative Director, Social Creative to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for driving and executing the social creative campaigns for Freeform’s Original Series in partnership with the Creative Lead on each series. This role reports to VP, Creative - Freeform.
As Associate Creative Director, you are a natural creative problem solver and you use social as your creative paintbrush. You understand and appreciate the creative nuance of how content performs on its respective platforms. You speak Gen Z, deeply understanding and connecting with that audience.
- Create and oversee social creative from development through execution with internal teams and external agencies.
- Develop content that will generate buzz and engagement across key platforms including owned social accounts, talent social media accounts and synergy/brand partner accounts.
- Partner and collaborate with internal Creative Directors and Social Campaign Leads to build multi-platform campaigns that are cohesive across all consumer touchpoints.
- Partner with the Marketing and Creative team to develop assets for paid media across social platforms.
- Meet with creative agencies, platform partners, and social media vendors to ensure Freeform is at the forefront of social media innovation and trends.
- 5+ years making really cool creative. Ideally some or most of that has been in the social space.
- Creative chops. You’re a maker. You have a vision that you can articulate and bring to life.
- Must breathe and speak social, fearlessly experimenting with social trends.
- Must be an excellent communicator fluent in the language of Creative Director, with the ability to articulate your creative vision across all levels: your team, your counterparts and execs.
- Ability to pitch your ideas clearly and concisely.
- Must be able to thrive in a team setting, with collaboration fueling you to push the work even further.
- Strong understanding of Gen Z culture, social platform innovations and trends.
- Ability to work quickly, juggle multiple projects.
- Must be able to provide samples of prior work.
- Creative agency experience is strongly preferred.
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.