Associate Project Manager, Digital CreativeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 747305BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 11, 2020
- Managing Disney’s consumer financial products business, including the Disney Visa Card business. Disney Visa Card is one of the largest co-branded credit card portfolios in the world.
- Helping Business Units develop and implement CRM strategies to grow spending from Disney’s core customers and fans through the use of digital, social media, direct marketing and loyalty programs.
- Experience in digital production and project management
- Extremely strong relationship skills due to the need to work collaboratively with multiple internal and external partners
- Prior work experience at Disney and familiarity with one or more divisions of Disney is very helpful given the X-LOB nature of the work
Responsibilities:Coordinate planning, creative execution and deployment of digital projects (digital landing pages, paid media banners, paid search, social ads, website updates). Manage complex timelines, work flow and priorities to ensure on-time and flawless execution of all digital creative. Facilitate execution of creative across multiple stakeholders, including marketing team, agencies, internal business units, technical team and outside partners.
- Develop + maintain creative timelines with Agency and BU partners, as needed, ensuring that Chase tracker timing is accurate.
- Enforce timelines and due dates on a daily basis. Communicate to team daily.
- Finalize creative and all corresponding approvals on Server and Database.
- Set up creative kick-off meetings with Agency and/or Business Unit
- Proactively take an initial pass of the creative and provide feedback to marketing partner
- Proactively solicit feedback from the internal team and work with them to improve the overall creative quality
- Compile feedback from all stakeholders (marketing team, LOBs, agencies, technical resources, outside partners)
- Synthesize feedback and review for logic and comprehensiveness; where relevant, provide additional perspective
- Examine language that seems inconsistent from one piece of creative to the next; resolve any issues
- Prior to submitting the creative to Chase, create a checklist to ensure feedback and documentation is comprehensive and complete
- Provide all consolidated feedback to Agency/BU
- Confirm all changes are incorporated in final creative
- Route final creative to all relevant stakeholders
- Archive final creative and all corresponding approvals on Server and Database
- Oversee development with Agency and/or BU partner
- QA new/updated landing pages on QA and Production environments
- Compile feedback and escalate issues as they arise
- Ensure accuracy of all updates
- QA monthly website releases as needed
- Coordinate execution of QA conducted by internal and external resources, including: C3 team, Agency, and BU partners
- Monitor on-going banner placements
- Participate in Tech calls
- Identify, communicate and resolve technical issues/bugs with site owner
- 2+ years of work experience specifically doing digital creative project/production management
- Experience in managing websites, online advertising and email campaigns
- Self-motivated, accountable and highly organized
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and juggle multiple deadlines and projects while keeping peers, partners and supervisor abreast of activities
- Understanding of digital vehicles and platforms (emails, websites/CMS, online advertising, search)
- Very strong attention to details
- Highly responsive with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
- Partner management skills
- Strong process orientation
- Ability to see big picture and still understand/manage details
- Ability to understand legal and brand requirements and ensure compliance to them
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment with complex projects and constantly shifting priorities
- Comfortable with technical concepts/basic knowledge of web development and online reporting tools
- Working knowledge of the Windows environment and applications such as Microsoft Project, Excel, Word, Power Point
- Bachelor’s Degree (No requirement on specific area of study)
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Credit Card Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Credit Card Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.