Associate Writer/Producer - Disney Branded TelevisionApply NowApply Later Job ID 822319BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business General Entertainment Content Date posted Jul. 21, 2021
- An overall willingness to learn
- Write and produce menus and bumpers
- Produce video bugs
- Write/produce reissue and refresh promos/short form content
- Write/produce stunts under the supervision of the Creative Director, Senior Writer/Producers and Writer/Producers.
- Assist Creative Director, Senior Writer/Producers and Writer/Producers with work overflow
- Partner with the Graphics Department on various creative executions
- Partner with Marketing team to create off-channel messaging for various uses
- Brainstorm with Marketing and Social teams regarding post messaging (Facebook, Instagram and various other to be named platforms)
- Run edit, audio and VO record session
Basic Qualifications:Work Experience
- Minimum 1 - 2 years of experience in A/V content creation environment via broadcast, cable, trailer house and/or an ad agency.
Skills & Abilities
- Overall Team Player with a willingness to learn
- Must have an enthusiastic passion for copy-writing and video production
- Sharp writing skills with a heavy slant towards comedy, animation and kid’s entertainment.
- Creative problem solver
- Strong understanding of current trends and where to find them as it relates to the core demographic of the content you are working on
- A willingness to learn from others
- A willingness to partner with more experienced creatives
- Willingness to take initiative and throw hat in the ring for various opportunities
- Comfortable in very fast-paced, deadline-driven work environment
- Working knowledge of the post process (Audio/Visual)
- Must have superb attention to detail
- Working knowledge of editing systems and workflows
- Experience supervising editing sessions and directing the editor
- Ability to effectively direct voiceover talent
- Ability to creatively problem solve
- Have excellent time management skills
- Be able to juggle and work on multiple projects at the same time
- An understanding of marketing concepts and brand management
- Understands the target demo and how to speak to them
- Understands all phases of pre-production, production and post-production
- Demonstrates excellent people skills
- Demonstrates strong work ethic
- Ability to develop credibility and strong working relationships in a complex organization
About General Entertainment Content:
The General Entertainment Content group creates original entertainment and news content for the Company’s streaming platforms and its cable and broadcast networks.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC Cable Networks Group, which is part of a business segment we call General Entertainment Content.
ABC Cable Networks Group is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.