AV & Events CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 808653BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Marvel Studios Date posted Sep. 21, 2021
- Assist finishing process by ordering preps for media and coordinating overcuts to land in a timely manner.
- Work closely with Marketing Editorial team and the finishing vendor, keeping them informed of any upcoming pieces.
- Organize DI session attendance. Reach out to teams to identify who will attend sessions in-person/remotely, making room arrangements for in-person attendees if necessary.
- Manage international cuts of pieces, providing support if additional VFX shots are needed.
- Monitor finishing schedule, ensuring that details such as status, versions, and notes are kept up to date.
- Coordinate source material (dailies, VFX finals, assemblies) flowing from Productions and Editorial to various creative vendors and various Disney/Marvel Teams.
- Deliver WIP and final picture and audio masters to finishing vendors for future finishing needs (trailers, TV spots, and online pieces).
- Manage element servicing (domestic and international). Service production or external partners with assets (trailers, main titles, teasers) per their request.
Other Content Needs:
- Produce assets (main titles, end cards, graphics, textless material) when media is not available. Request quotes for work needed to create and finish asset, relay quote to requestor for approval to start asset creation.
- Maintain internal resources which aid in various workflows within the department.
Digital Asset Management:
- Facilitate secure asset transfers and make technical adjustments to file formats and codecs based on delivery requirements for requests.
- Archive all final picture and audio masters for trailers, TV & online spots, and special event pieces.
- Handle video editing needs such as watermarking, redacting, and cutting using video editing programs.
- Administration of vendor user accounts, distribution lists, and permissions within Marvel’s asset management and delivery system.
- Provide front-line support for users experiencing system issues (e.g., logins, troubleshooting, and accessing and sending material).
- Minimum 2 years of post-production experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office and data asset management systems preferred
- Must have strong organizational skills and able to multi-task.
- Very strong communication skills, and the ability to work well with different groups of people from various departments.
About Marvel Studios:
Marvel Studios has created one of the most powerful brands by bringing memorable, life-changing storytelling to the world through incredible characters like Iron Man, Thor, Black Panther and Captain America. The Marvel Cinematic Universe multi-film franchises have redefined the genre in building a universe filled with creativity, innovation and collaboration. At Marvel Studios, you will be part of a team that helps propel our legacy into the future with a vision as far-reaching as our stories.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Marvel Studios LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Marvel Studios.
Marvel Studios LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.