Aviation Crew ChiefApply NowApply Later Job ID 772554BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 25, 2021
- Responsible for the tracking, scheduling, and completion of the maintenance requirements for the assigned aircraft.
- Must be capable of performing in house maintenance on all company aircraft.
- Will make sure all maintenance performed on the aircraft conforms to the standards set forth in the Disney Aviation Operations Manual, Aircraft Manufacturers Manuals, FAA Regulations and best industry practices.
- Will perform scheduled inspections, pre and post flight inspections, preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, parts ordering and discrepancy corrective action on all company aircraft.
- Communicates with the Manager of Maintenance to schedule daily maintenance on the assigned aircraft for department visibility of aircraft availability. Must be capable of working various shifts to accommodate aircraft schedule.
- Required to interface with flight crews to determine the discrepancy status of the aircraft.
- Update aircraft inspection status documents. Ensure tracking systems are brought up to date following the completion of maintenance on assigned aircraft.
- Will maintain all technical data and logs necessary to ensure compliance with Disney Aviation Maintenance Department Standards as well as FAA Regulations.
- Revise as necessary all aircraft and component maintenance manuals, aircraft subscription loading and any other publication maintained in the Maintenance Department.
- Perform additional duties as directed by the Manager of Maintenance.
- Five years’ experience and factory training on aircraft operated
- Minimum Five years’ experience and factory training on aircraft operated
- CMP, CAMP, Corridor
- Must speak fluent English
- FAA Airframe & Power plant Licenses
- Field of study in Aviation Maintenance
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Associate’s degree preferred
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Worldwide Services, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
Disney Worldwide Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.