BSA OFAC Specialist (PH)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 773631BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Feb. 17, 2021
Responsibilities:The responsibilities of the BSA OFAC Specialist include:
- Ensure compliance with the BSA by monitoring, record keeping, report screening, and conducting quality assurance audits of Currency Transaction Reports and Suspicious Activity Reports
- Monitor BSA reports including the verification and submission of CTR forms, completion and submission of SAR forms, watch list alerts and clearing OFAC false matches
- Contact and respond to FinCEN 314(a) requests
- Report quality assurance disparities to the applicable management or the BSA Compliance Officer
- Ensure adequate training is provided to staff
- Prior experience or exposure to Bank Secrecy Act, Office of Foreign Asset Control, and/or Customer Identification Program requirements
- Strong customer service and problem solving skills
- Excellent member service and conflict resolution skills
- Able to maintain confidentiality and exercise discretion regarding sensitive or confidential information
Preferred Qualifications:BSA or AML Certification
Experience in financial services or banking
Experience working with Epysis/Symitar
Required EducationHigh School Diploma or GED required
Preferred EducationAssociate's Degree preferred
Additional Information:This is a part time position - must have availability to work approximately 20 hours per week.
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.