Business Manager Insights & Analytics (Bus. Planning & Development)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 859921BR Location Burbank, California, United States; New York, New York, United States Business Disney Streaming Date posted Oct. 15, 2021
- Perform deep-dive data analyses to better understand growth trends and business performance across regions, products and partners
- Partner with cross-functional stakeholders to understand key business metrics and definitions
- Create informative and well-organized presentations that contribute to overall business needs and goals, explaining complex situations clearly and simply
- Monitor business performance data across products, partners and content
- Partner with the data org to understand methodologies, contribute to roadmap planning, and understand all the nuances to our data
- Translate business questions into analytics needs, understanding the difference between what's available and what needs to be developed
- Navigate a complex org to answer questions that are critical to business needs
- 4+ years of hands-on analytical work experience
- Familiarity with common reporting tools; Tableau and Looker preferred
- Proficiency with SQL
- Experience with data visualization
- Experience in streaming industry or other subscription-based service
About Disney Streaming:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Services LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Streaming.
Disney Streaming Services LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.