Campaign Manager (Disney+ Creative Marketing)Apply NowApply Later Job ID 768603BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Direct-to-Consumer and International Date posted Nov. 09, 2020
The Campaign Manager is responsible for managing marketing campaigns and related projects from inception to completion. The position reports to the Director, Creative Strategy and Campaign Management, and will be a critical member of the team launching the Star brand on Disney+. This individual will ensure each element of the marketing campaign is developed in alignment with the creative strategy and delivered to meet campaign goals.
- Inform and communicate with all cross functional partners on timelines and deliverables of all creative assets and act as the day-to-day contact for assigned campaigns with all teams
- Create and maintain tracking documents to log status and communicate updates
- Work collaboratively and proactively with cross-functional teams (media, global strategy, social/digital, franchise) to ensure campaign alignment and effective execution as projects evolve
- Navigate a matrixed work environment of project management, campaign strategy, content, global marketing, product and operations across Disney+ and across TWDC
- Partner with Project Managers and AV Producer on the Creative Marketing team to ensure seamless delivery process of creative campaign materials
- Oversee finishing of A/V creative and static artwork, partnering with the Localization team to prepare and traffic to regional marketing teams
- Minimum 5 years of experience marketing entertainment properties or relevant experience executing multi-channel marketing campaigns
- Worked at either a studio, network, or agency environment with an extensive knowledge of the layers and processes behind creative marketing
- Experience with marketing creative concepting, asset production, and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage accountability well across multiple work streams
- Keen eye for detail, and ability to direct and communicate to agencies and internal teams in a proactive, productive, and positive manner
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and within a matrixed reporting environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills to ensure successful interactions, strong working relationships and the ability to interface with varied levels of management, peers, and partners across varying teams
- Highly collaborative creative sensibility, with ability to be open minded to feedback and always seek out the best idea, not just one’s own idea
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple creative and executive stakeholders and come from a place of “yes"
- Understanding the business necessities of a startup/launch property – experience defining and creating new systems or processes
- Experience with streaming platform marketing – how a DTC product works, and how to make effective marketing materials to drive engagement and subscriber growth
- Bachelor’s degree. Preferably a degree in Business, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Cinema/Television or related field.
About Direct-to-Consumer and International:
Comprised of Disney’s international media businesses and the Company’s various streaming services, the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment aligns technology, content and distribution platforms to expand the Company’s global footprint and deliver world-class, personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world. This segment is responsible for The Walt Disney Company’s direct-to-consumer businesses globally, including the ESPN+ sports streaming service, programmed in partnership with ESPN; Disney+, the dedicated streaming home for entertainment from Disney, Pixar, Marvel, Star Wars, National Geographic; and the Company’s ownership stake in Hulu. As part of the Direct-to-Consumer and International segment, Disney Streaming Services, developer of the ESPN+ and Disney +, oversees all consumer-facing digital technology and products across the Company.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney DTC LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Direct-to-Consumer and International.
Disney DTC LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.