Casting Assistant, Freeform & Onyx CollectiveApply NowApply Later Job ID 878277BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Freeform Date posted Nov. 10, 2021
- Provide overall support for SVP
- Manage scheduling and calendar for SVP
- Handle travel arrangements, reservations, etc. on behalf of SVP
- Submit expense reports on behalf of executives and talent initiatives
- Assist in talent outreach initiatives with SVP
- Liaise with talent relations and publicity teams as needed
- Provide support for Freeform and Onyx Collective projects
- Develop and maintain databases, distribution lists, mailing lists and filing systems
- Edit and upload actor materials such as auditions and demos
- Maintain standards of strict confidentiality with respect to all matters and documents
- Organize files, contracts and legal documentation
- Prepare presentations for internal/external meetings
- Handle department contact list
- Minimum of 1 year supporting an executive in an administrative capacity in Casting agency or a Network/Studio
- Demonstrated proficiency with MS Internet Explorer, PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate overtime as needed
- Experience maintaining filing systems and organizing large amounts of data
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to see tasks through to completion
- Detail oriented, organized, ability to multi-task and proactive problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Ability to work well with executives, staff members, talent, and visitors
- Ability to work as a team player within the department and assist where needed
- Appreciation for talent and the desire to get to know their work by going to theater, comedy clubs, showcases, etc.
- Demonstrated interest in casting
- 2+ years of related experience
- Knowledge of SAP & Concur
- Familiarity with IMDB, Studio System, ESN, VPO, PIX, CastIt Systems are preferable
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
Walt Disney Television (WDT) redefines the future of media and entertainment. Delivering compelling creative, great storytelling, ground-breaking technology, high-impact marketing and innovative distribution, WDT offers multiple opportunities to build a career that supports entertaining and informing the world. A key unit of The Walt Disney Company, one of the world's most admired vertically integrated media enterprises, WDT includes global live action and animation entertainment, news, owned television stations, and radio. If you've got a passion to join our team of talented professionals we want to hear your story.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with International Family Entertainment, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Freeform.
International Family Entertainment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.