Casting CoordinatorApply NowApply Later NOTE: We have a new application system, please create a new account if you have not done so yet when applying. Job ID 10010362 Location Burbank, California, United States Business Studios Content Date posted Jul. 25, 2022 Flex Type Hybrid
- This role is considered hybrid, which means the employee will work a portion of their time on-site from a Company designated location and the remainder of their time remotely.
- Liaisons with legal and casting admin for hiring of casting directors
- Works with primary and location casting team to make sure they submit all necessary casting documentation
- Double checks, confirms and submits casting director credits to Credit and Title Administration
- Creates session and status lists for internal casting
- Checks actor availabilities
- Assists in creating project lists and master lists
- Instrumental in doing final checks to make sure Casting Executive has followed all legal protocol
- Roll calls & answer phones
- Schedule internal & external meetings
- Maintaining calendar
- Preparing and submitting expense reports
- Liaising with other Disney executives, producers, Casting Executives, and other assistants internally and externally
- Representing the department in a professional manner
- Supporting departmental projects as needed
- Maintaining organizational documents and monitoring status of deliverables
- Assisting in the preparation of meetings
- Maintaining files
- Processing vendor invoices
- Coordinating domestic and international travel
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- Demonstrated organizational skills
- Superior attention to detail
- Ability to successfully coordinate multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly.
- Detail oriented with the ability to work well and maintain professionalism under pressure.
- Exceptional organizational and follow-through skills.
- Effective communicator, both verbally and written.
- Ability to work with confidential information.
- Positive attitude and the ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
- Strong people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team.
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited direction.
- Experience working at a Studio, Casting office, Production Company, Literary Agency or Talent Agency
- Strong relationships and network within the Casting community for TV or films
- Experience using Qwire and/or Cast It
About Studios Content:
The Studios Content group encompasses a collection of world-class entertainment studios that produce high-quality cinematic storytelling for both theatrical and streaming release. It is also home to Disney Theatrical Productions, producer of popular stage shows on Broadway and around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, which is part of a business we call Studios Content.
Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.