Already applied?View Dashboard
Cinema Partnerships CoordinatorApply Now Apply Later Job ID 687014BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jun. 28, 2019
Job Summary:It’s the magic of immersing yourself in a motion picture masterpiece, or a new track from your favorite band, or the spectacle of a live Broadway show. It’s hard to define and even harder to create, but that’s what we do at The Walt Disney Studios. Ours is a culture of innovation, collaboration and creativity. We raise the bar, then step over it, blazing trails through the production and distribution of world-class entertainment around the globe. If you want to help tell compelling, enduring stories through movies, music or stage plays, then we want to hear from you.
The Walt Disney Studios encompasses the creation, production, promotion, sales, acquisition and domestic and international distribution of live-action and animated motion pictures, home entertainment releases, live stage plays, and music and soundtrack recordings.
The position of Cinema Partnerships Coordinator will act as departmental support which will range from the creation of presentations and tracking of digital assets to administrative support for the two Vice Presidents of the Cinema Partnerships team.
- Creation, updating and deployment of all department presentations which includes filmmaker presentations, film recap decks, digital launch recaps and slate presentations.
- Manage all content and screening requests for Cinema Partnerships team through the use of Global Screening System; includes facilitating materials for research and trade screenings
- Assist with monitoring/capturing screenshots of Cinema Partnerships’ and competitive partners’ social support; includes using shared database, saving images and integrating into presentation templates for each campaign milestone (includes trailer launches, tickets on sale, opening week, etc.).
- Assist with materials and trade show requests from exhibitors and partners
- Provide administrative assistance and key organizational support such as:
- Meeting coordination & calendar management which includes agenda creation, logistics, invitations and materials/catering preparation
- Note taking as needed in meetings
- Calendar Management; coordinate travel, long range planning and day-to-day meetings; prepares executives prior to all meetings
- Primary contact for incoming phone calls and communications (both mail and email)
- Preparation and submission of all business-related expenses
- Arrange travel and submit expense reports for department executives
- General office management to include ordering supplies/materials and processing invoices for department
- Supports departmental projects as needed
- Troubleshoot occasional facility issues
- Exceptional organizational and follow-thru skills with the ability to work on many projects simultaneously
- Excellent written and verbal communications and interpersonal skills to assure successful interaction with internal and external senior executives and business unit contacts.
- Able to make independent decisions in the handling of sensitive and confidential information while exercising good judgment and discretion.
- Detail oriented with superior organization skills.
- Competency in general administrative skills including managing calendars, answering the phone, etc.
- Technologically savvy with excellent competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Database Management, PowerPoint, Keynote and Outlook (preference for Mac usage)
- Knowledge of social media platforms with ability to quickly learn emerging technology
- Overall working knowledge with the SAP system desired; Concur experience a plus
- Team player - willing to work with other assistants and staff at all levels in support of the Cinema Partnerships team.
- Ability to be proactive, resourceful and flexible.
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or Equivalent experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.