Already applied?View Dashboard
Imagine working side-by-side with industry leaders in your field of study. Imagine building upon the skills you've learned in the classroom within a family of legendary brands passionate about creating world-class experiences on a global scale. Now, imagine yourself in a paid Disney Professional Internship.
Cinema Partnerships Intern, Studio - Summer 2020Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 732300BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jan. 17, 2020
- Compile key information on exhibitor partners, with a particular focus on market share, circuit programs, loyalty programs, social media footprint, in-theater materials, and on-screen placement
- Develop and send weekly print and digital updates email
- Familiarize yourself with upcoming theatrical releases and marketing strategies
- Brainstorm ideas for Opening Night Fan Events and other exhibitor programs (e.g. digital campaigns, premium items, promotional prize packs) to present in weekly team & planning meetings
- Capture results of in-theater executions
- Collaborate with stakeholders to determine key metrics for assessing program health (e.g. incremental admissions, social sentiment, partner support & feedback, offer redemption)
- Collect screenshots showcasing exhibitor support during the week leading up to and two weeks following opening weekend
- Support the Digital and Partner Engagement Processes
- Keep current on promotions surrounding competitive releases and well as recent trends in the industry
- Present findings in weekly Cinema Partnerships meeting
- Detail oriented and organized
- Self-starter and works well independently and as a part of a team
- Eager to learn
- Strong Computer Skills including: Mac OS, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Outlook, and Keynote
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Knowledge of Social Media platforms: Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Film, Business or related degree or recently graduated (within the past 6 months)
At least 18 years of age
· Unrestricted work authorization
· Ability to provide own relocation, housing and transportation. Position is located in Burbank, CA.
· Enrolled in an undergraduate program at a college/university taking at least one class in the semester prior to participation in the internship program, or recently graduated within six months at time of application
· Must not have completed one year of continual employment on a Disney internship or program
· The approximate dates of this internship are May 2020 through August/Sept 2020
· Candidate must be available to work full time hours (approximately 40 hours per week) for the duration of the internship
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with ABC, Inc., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
ABC, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.