Clearance CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 772506BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Feb. 04, 2021
- Responsible for negotiating and obtaining a variety of production agreements including but not limited to rights clearances (clip licensing, material release etc.) for all programming content.
- Ensures that all production agreements falling under their purview are in compliance with legal, financial, risk management and administrative requirements.
- Works closely with clearance managers and production attorneys.
- Experience handling clearances and other production related agreements; television/film experience preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Self starter with ability to handle multiple, high priority tasks.
- Precise attention to detail.
- Strong organizational, time management and communication skills.
- Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
Required EducationBachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with The Walt Disney Company, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
The Walt Disney Company is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.