Clearance ManagerApply NowApply Later Job ID 905449BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Company (Corporate) Date posted Jan. 10, 2022
Responsibilities:• Responsible for negotiating and obtaining a variety of production agreements including but not limited to rights clearances for all programming content, locations, catering, lighting packages, car/truck rental and animal wrangler agreements.
• Ensures that all production agreements falling under their purview are in compliance with legal, financial, risk management and administrative requirements.
• Serve as the main point of contact for production, production attorneys, and studio executives.
• Mentor, train, and develop team members.
• Manage team members including formal and informal performance feedback, talent planning, etc.
Basic Qualifications:• A minimum of 2 years experience handling clearances, location and other production related agreements
• Experience in the television industry
• Proven organizational and prioritization skills
• Experience at communicating effectively at all levels of the organization
• Excellent analytical skills with the ability to exercise appropriate judgment in executing tasks without supervision
• Ability to multi-task a variety of projects at any given time
• Effective communication skills in both verbal and written form
• Precise attention to detail.
• Strong organization and time management.
• Computer proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, E-Docs
• Must possess enthusiasm, flexibility and creativity and be willing to assume challenges and increased responsibility.
- At least 1 year of experience managing employees
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- JD preferred, but not required
About The Walt Disney Company (Corporate):
At Disney Corporate you can see how the businesses behind the Company’s powerful brands come together to create the most innovative, far-reaching and admired entertainment company in the world. As a member of a corporate team, you’ll work with world-class leaders driving the strategies that keep The Walt Disney Company at the leading edge of entertainment. See and be seen by other innovative thinkers as you enable the greatest storytellers in the world to create memories for millions of families around the globe.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp., which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Company (Corporate).
TWDC Enterprises 18 Corp. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.