Copy CoordinatorApply NowApply Later Job ID 864706BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution Date posted Oct. 27, 2021
- Match ordered commercials to agency instructions. Verify dates, products, and all other parameters as indicated. Contact agencies to request any missing instructions or media, or resolve discrepancies. Enter copy instructions accurately into the traffic system and use designated reports to verify accuracy.
- Interface with Sales Coordinator and Sales via established reporting procedures to notify of any missing instructions or media, or other discrepancies. Prepare daily missing copy reports for Sales and Sales Coordination.
- Develop and prepare daily logs. Work with other departments to correctly schedule programming information, commercials, promo spots, billboards, and other elements.
- Gather and enter programming and format information into the traffic system, verify accuracy, and resolve conflicting information.
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written) a must. Must be able to communicate precise information clearly and accurately.
- Ability to use calculator, timing calculator.
- Experience with Windows-based software and database programs.
- Excellent reading comprehension skills, as this role often reads and interprets complex instructions.
- Ability to identify discrepancies or information that does not match up from one document to another and problem-solve using reports and other tools as trained.
- Ability to balance multiple requirements, and know when to bring an issue to Management’s attention.
- Ability to work within deadlines and under pressure. Multi-tasking skills are a must, in order to manage a large volume of work.
- Professional demeanor, even while under pressure.
- Good organization skills and ability to prioritize and manage time well.
- Positive attitude and willingness to continue to strengthen existing skills and learn new ones.
- Prior Copy Coordination/Agency/Traffic experience helpful.
- Microsoft Excel experience a plus.
- High school diploma
- 2 or 4 year College degree
About Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution:
Comprised of the Company’s international business units and various direct-to-consumer streaming services, Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution (DMED) aligns technology, media distribution and advertising sales into a single business segment to create and deliver personalized entertainment experiences to consumers around the world.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Disney Streaming Technology LLC, which is part of a business segment we call Disney Media & Entertainment Distribution.
Disney Streaming Technology LLC is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.