Already applied?View Dashboard
Compensation AnalystApply Now Apply Later Job ID 678465BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jun. 19, 2019
Job Summary:The Walt Disney Studios is looking for a Compensation professional to assist with the implementation and administration of compensation policies and programs. The Compensation Analyst will partner with HR Business Partners, Talent Acquisition, Labor Planning, and Enterprise partners to deliver comprehensive program management and guidance on compensation administration. They will conduct and participate in internal and external market surveys to collect and analyze salary information. The Compensation Analyst will play a pivotal role in the Annual Compensation Planning process. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills and be able to make sound recommendations, including identifying alternative solutions related to all aspects of employee pay.
- Annual Compensation Planning program administration, including set up, maintenance, reporting, audits
- Project team member for implementation of new compensation planning tool
- Perform ad hoc reporting from HR systems including SAP, CompAnalyst, Cognos, etc.
- Participate in Compensation surveys; perform analysis to determine competitive position
- Enterprise Program/Project Liaison (as assigned)
- Review requests for new or revised leveling to determine appropriate job/management level, labor grade, and FLSA classification
- Analyze compensation metrics and develop insights from those metrics
- Assist in development, preparation and distribution of compensation communication materials
- Maintain data quality/integrity within the HR system of record
- Document internal processes and procedures
- Assist with comprehensive compensation reviews for client groups
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of Compensation, HR, Finance, or general business experience preferred.
- Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- SAP, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Cognos knowledge a plus
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Solid written communication and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact with senior level executives
- Solid understanding of compensation practices and trends
- Bachelor’s degree - Mathematics, Economics, Finance, Human Resources, or Business degree preferred; or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.