Compensation AnalystApply NowApply Later Job ID 789293BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted May 04, 2021
- Evaluates and levels new and existing jobs including FLSA determination
- Annual Compensation Planning program administration, including set up, maintenance, reporting, audits
- Support the rollout of Disney Vista (Workday Implementation) including testing and data validation
- Perform ad hoc reporting from HR systems including SAP, Workday, CompAnalyst, Cognos, etc.
- Coordinate annual survey participation
- Perform analyses to determine competitive position
- Assist in the development of job family frameworks
- Analyze compensation metrics and develop insights from those metrics
- Assist in development, preparation and distribution of compensation communication materials
- Maintain data quality/integrity within the HR system of record; liaise with internal partners to coordinate processing of mass job or pay changes
- Document internal processes and procedures
- Enterprise Program/Project Liaison (as assigned)
- Assist with comprehensive compensation reviews for client groups
- Other projects/duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of Compensation, HR, Finance, or general business experience preferred.
- Highly Skilled in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access
- SAP, Workday, SuccessFactors, and Cognos knowledge a plus
- Exceptional quantitative skills with a commitment to accuracy and details
- Solid written communication and consulting skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment
- Ability to interact with senior level executives
- Solid understandin
- Bachelor’s degree - Human Resources, Business, Finance, Economics or equivalent work experience
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.