Already applied?View Dashboard
Compensation Compliance Analyst (IA)Apply Now Apply Later Job ID 675916BR Location Burbank, California, United States Business The Walt Disney Studios Date posted Jun. 05, 2019
Job Summary:The Studio Entertainment unit is the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built, and at its heart are world-renowned animated features and live-action motion pictures, plus music and soundtrack recordings. The Walt Disney Studios’ Theatrical Production division produces and distributes Disney Broadway and traveling plays and productions. We have an exciting 1-year Project Hire opportunity for a Compensation Compliance Specialist.
Responsibilities:This position will provide day-to-day support to the Compensation/Labor & Workforce Planning team. Duties include:
- Day-to-Day Processes: Handling changes to the personnel system of record (SAP) to update an employees’ compensation information.
- Data Integrity: This is a keystone component of this role; a host of reports and audits are critical to keeping information as accurate and up-to-date as possible. This role will take a proactive approach to determine variations in the system data that needs to be researched and addressed.
- Reporting: Reports play a critical role to the Compensation team to keep its team members informed of changes that occur on a weekly/monthly basis. This role will run and distribute those reports in a timely manner.
- Headcount Management: Requests are received daily to move forward with headcount changes. This role will partner with the HR Business Partner team, Talent Acquisition, and Enterprise Organizational Management to expedite these requests and ensure recruitment activities can proceed.
- Special Projects/Audits: There are a host of special projects and audits that the team would like to address related to metrics, compensation standardization, contract/position end dates, country transfers, and other functional reporting. This role will analyze a vast amount of SAP information in order to ensure Enterprise consistency and accuracy.
- Minimum 2 years SAP HR experience
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, meet deadlines, make decisions and change course of action quickly
- Attention to detail with the ability to maintain professionalism under pressure
- Strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Proven analytical skills and the ability to juggle data from multiple sources to achieve goals
- Positive people skills, including the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Ability to take initiative and work with limited supervision, but understand when to escalate critical issues as they arise
About The Walt Disney Studios:
For over 90 years, The Walt Disney Studios has been the foundation on which The Walt Disney Company was built. Today the Studio brings quality movies, music and stage plays to consumers throughout the world. Feature films are released under the following banners: Disney, including Walt Disney Animation Studios and Pixar Animation Studios, Disneynature, Marvel Studios and Lucasfilm. The Disney Music Group encompasses the Walt Disney Records and Hollywood Records labels, as well as Disney Music Publishing. The Disney Theatrical Group produces and licenses live events, including Disney on Broadway, Disney On Ice and Disney Live!. Ours is a culture of innovation, inspiration and collaboration that brings together visionary artists, gifted technologists and savvy business minds to conjure up magical entertainment experiences for a global audience.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Pictures, which is part of a business segment we call The Walt Disney Studios.
Walt Disney Pictures is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.