Compensation ConsultantApply NowApply Later Job ID 765551BR Location Burbank, California, United States; Lake Buena Vista, Florida, United States Business Partners Federal Credit Union Date posted Sep. 29, 2020
- Consults with leadership to align and assertively manage and execute compensation strategies, programs and incentive plans to market and business conditions and drive business and HR strategies.
- Evaluates the organizations’ compensation and incentive plans with the goal to design and implement a consistently competitive and effective compensation structure for the company in alignment with TWDC and in support of organizational goals and talent management strategies.
- Collects and analyzes data on the organizations’ current compensation and incentive plans relative to comparable competitive, industry, and market data and makes appropriate recommendations, and executes changes and updates in partnership with leadership and HRBPs.
- Researches compensation strategies and goals and suggests and implements transformative changes that impacts our overall employer proposition, enhances engagement and commitment, and achieves desired individual, team, and organizational performance targets including retention of high performers, acquisition of top talent, productivity and profitability.
- Understands the business and works as an entrepreneur in partnership with all levels of leadership, and partners within TWDC and outside companies, to facilitate partnership, trust, and influence and build and maintain meaningful networks.
- Manages the overall delivery of the key compensation cycles, working closely with executives, management and HRBPs, to manage the development, maintenance, and continuous improvement with efficiency and desired effect.
- Leads the implementation and transition to a new HR platform.
- Conducts periodic assessments of incentive plans and any implemented changes; presents findings to management.
- Prepares and maintains job descriptions for each position in the organization; ensures descriptions accurately reflect the work being performed.
- Interviews and surveys employees and managers to gather and document job, organizational, and occupational information including duties, responsibilities, and skills required by each job.
- Assesses jobs and their respective duties to determine classification as exempt or nonexempt and appropriate salary range.
- Benchmarks jobs against survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for each position in alignment with TWDC.
- Provides advice and counsel to partners on pay decisions, policy interpretations, and job evaluations.
- Compiles, prepares, and presents data in a compelling manner.
- Oversees the participation in salary surveys and monitors salary survey data to ensure compensation programs are relevant and support achievement of organizational goals and objectives.
- Advises management and ensures compliance with federal, state and local compensation laws and regulations.
- Proficiency in knowledge of compensation, incentive, and benefits consultancy reporting tools and surveys.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills and ability to interpret and communicate data is a necessity.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel proficiency is essential.
- Evidence of having successfully managed complex projects or programs.
- Extensive knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research methods.
- Extensive knowledge of human resource laws, regulations and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Knowledge of all federal, state and local regulations and compliance requirements related to employee compensation.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills in dealing with senior management.
- Knowledge of all federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and compliance requirements related to base compensation and incentive compensation programs, company policies, and operations.
- Demonstrable experience with compensation management and analysis.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in business, human resources or related field and six years of progressively responsible experience in employee compensation.
- Certified compensation professional credentials preferred.
About Partners Federal Credit Union:
For more than 50 years, Partners Federal Credit Union has delivered The Partners Difference to our more than 175,000 members, with the highest levels of service, value, access and convenience. Plus, a full array of financial products you’ll find at the biggest banks, including savings, checking, loans, wealth management and the latest in innovative account access. And always with an exclusive connection to The Walt Disney Company that ensures a level of quality unsurpassed in banking. Named one of the 2019 “Best Credit Unions to Work For” by Credit Union Journal, Partners is truly Cast Members serving Cast Members, creating a genuine bond and commitment to service that no other financial institution can match. Join and discover that at Partners, we honor membership for life — because members can confidently rely on us at every stage of it. And because of our connection to The Walt Disney Company, every person who works for Partners is also a Disney Cast Member/employee.
About The Walt Disney Company:
The Walt Disney Company, together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading diversified international family entertainment and media enterprise with the following business segments: media networks, parks and resorts, studio entertainment, consumer products and interactive media. From humble beginnings as a cartoon studio in the 1920s to its preeminent name in the entertainment industry today, Disney proudly continues its legacy of creating world-class stories and experiences for every member of the family. Disney’s stories, characters and experiences reach consumers and guests from every corner of the globe. With operations in more than 40 countries, our employees and cast members work together to create entertainment experiences that are both universally and locally cherished.
This position is with Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc., which is part of a business segment we call Partners Federal Credit Union.
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts U.S., Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status. Disney fosters a business culture where ideas and decisions from all people help us grow, innovate, create the best stories and be relevant in a rapidly changing world.